As part of a continued 10-year plan for sustained growth and development, Cooper Handling Solutions is expanding its team of experienced field service engineers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with heavy capacity lift trucks, container handlers and hydraulic cranes at ports and leading manufacturing and heavy industry operations across the UK and Ireland.
Cooper Handling Solutions is widely regarded as the largest independent operator in this niche market, supporting customers with servicing, inspections and general preventative maintenance, equipment breakdown, spare parts, contracts, long and short-term rental and new equipment commissioning.
We have immediate vacancies in the North West of the UK, and the Midlands
- Good time-management skills, who can prioritise tasks and use their initiative.
- The ability to communicate well, putting the customer first and keeping their promises.
- A friendly ‘can-do’ attitude who can instil confidence that the customer’s issue will be resolved.
- Complete and turn in field reports that capture all time and work completed on site.
- Provide diagnostic analysis, servicing, repair, or preventative maintenance to customers machines.
- Practice and adhere to all safety and training.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years’ engineering experience, including experience with hydraulic systems, CI engine systems, DC electrics and electronics, air and oil immersed braking systems and power shift transmission as well as basic safety knowledge.
- Crane and Material Handler experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to travel requiring a valid Full UK Driving License.
The benefits package incorporates a fully expensed and corporate livery, equipped company commercial vehicle for which personal use is allowed. Cooper Handling Solutions is auto enrolled, with its own pension scheme, and matches employee contributions. Holidays are 20 days plus 8 statutory days.
For more information, applications, and to submit CV’s, please call us on 01926 658900 or email email@example.com