MANTSINEN INSIGHT™ provides comprehensive information from individual material handling machines to a whole fleet. By following over 150 outputs per a machine we will ensure, that you keep track of your operations, on-site and remotely – wherever you are. With Insight you will improve your performance and remain at the leading edge of your business.
- Provides comprehensive information from individual material handling machines to a whole fleet
- Over 150 outputs per a machine ensure, that you keep track of your operations, on-site and remotely – wherever you are
- With Mantsinen Insight™ you will improve your performance and remain at the leading edge of your business
- Follow the machine and fleet data remotely
- Over 150 outputs per machine, including Volvo Penta engine information and machine CAN bus
- Follow up of machine investments, operations and profitability
- Enables preparation for service tasks and maximizes machine utilization and availability
- Data-based facts increase transparency and enable more reliable calculations of operative profitability and ROI
- Automated reports available when needed
- MANTSINEN INSIGHT™ enables data storing automatically with an access to operational and service information
- Data storage making the machine history easily available when needed. In addition to machine monitoring, connection to the machine control system is included in Insight™ standard.
- These features combine with the onboard diagnostics ensure the best possible support for all machine-related needs.
As the saying goes, ‘If it is not measured, it is not managed’. Insight™ provides direct management of each asset and how it is operated. It also provides a real competitive edge on emotive matters such as fuel consumption, where competitors’ claims are often based on estimates with no evidential proof.
– The introduction of factual information into machine operations assists both in the management of that customer and asset, but promotes further growth with repeat business, David Cooper,
Director, Cooper Handling Group.
To keep up to date with Cooper Handling’s latest News please follow, tweet, link or like @CooperSHGroup