About Low Range Discharge Conveyor and Hopper Feeder with Conveyor Belt
The unique design of the Hopper allows for rear feeding which can be beneficial when operating in constrained areas. The Low Range Hopper Feeder is track mounted, providing excellent mobility on site and eliminating the double handling of material. In turn, this reduces overall costs for the operator.
- High throughput of up to 800 TPH (880 Ton / Hr).
- Maximum distance between the tracks and the head drum for optimum discharge onto barges and vessels.
- Maximum lump feed size of up to 150mm (6″).
- Front and rear adjustable telescopic to obtain desired discharge or feed in height.
- Engine protection shutdown system.
- Natural design of the Hopper gives integral strength and stability in working position.
- Folding head section for ease of transport.
- Multiple options available.
- Can also be used for ship unloading and stockyard management.
If you need more information on our Link Conveyors, or you would like to enquire now, please contact us through our Enquiry Form below…