The Telestack LF520 Low Range Mobile Hopper Feeder, allows the operator to discharge directly from wheel loaders, grabs and excavators onto barges and vessels at a significantly lower feed height compared to standard Hopper Feeders.
The Telestack LF520 unit is fully transportable with handling rates of circa 600 t/hr. Its ability to aid customers means it increases shed volumes and loading of vessels, cementing Cooper’s ambition to be the strongest logistics partner from vessel to shed and vice versa.
The unique design of the Hopper allows for rear feeding which can be beneficial when operating in constrained areas. The Low Range Hopper Feeder is track mounted, providing excellent mobility on site and eliminating the double handling of material. In turn, this reduces overall costs for the operator.
- High throughput of up to 800 TPH (880 Ton / Hr).
- Maximum distance between the tracks and the head drum for optimum discharge onto barges and vessels.
- Maximum lump feed size of up to 150mm (6″).
- Front and rear adjustable telescopic to obtain desired discharge or feed in height.
- Engine protection shutdown system.
- Natural design of the Hopper gives integral strength and stability in working position.
- Folding head section for ease of transport.
- Multiple options available.
- Can also be used for ship unloading and stockyard management.
If you need more information on our Link Conveyors, or you would like to enquire now, please contact us