About Link Conveyors
- A wide range of lengths to suit your specific application.
- Fully tracked mounted units with an integrated diesel engine for site movement – electric driven belts too.
- Wheeled option available for operation on concrete and asphalt ground.
- Complete dust suppression options for handling a varying range of materials.
- Loading rates up to 2,000TPH.
- Ability to handle up to 300mm (12”) of material.
- Flexible option compared to fixed overland Conveyor Systems.
- Reduced civil requirements on site.
- Can easily move off-site when not in use.
- Removes the need for a dedicated wheel loader to constantly remove material from the crusher, screen or shredder.
- Reduces fuel costs by up to 75%.
- Reduces operating costs by up to 70%.
- Typical set up time of under 10 minutes.
- Mobility gives optimum flexibility on site for machine application.
- High specification machine designed for ease of maintenance and commanding an excellent resale value at project conclusion.
- Can also be used for ship unloading and stockyard management.