About Link Conveyors
- A wide range of lengths to suit your specific application.
- Fully tracked mounted units with an integrated diesel engine for site movement – electric driven belts also available.
- Wheeled option available for operation on concrete and asphalt ground.
- Complete dust suppression options for handling a varying range of materials.
- Loading rates up to 2,000TPH.
- Ability to handle up to 300mm (12”) of material.
- Flexible option compared to fixed overland Conveyor Systems.
- Reduced civil requirements on site.
- Can easily move off-site when not in use.
- Removes the need for a dedicated wheel loader to constantly remove material from the crusher, screen or shredder.
- Reduces fuel costs by up to 75%.
- Reduces operating costs by up to 70%.
- Typical set up time of under 10 minutes.
- Mobility gives optimum flexibility on site for machine application.
- High specification machine designed for ease of maintenance and commanding an excellent resale value at project conclusion.
- Can also be used for ship unloading and stockyard management.
If you need more information on our Link Conveyors, or you would like to enquire now, please contact us through our Enquiry Form below…